Frequently Asked Questions...
Hopefully these tid bits will help answer some of the common questions about our little brick bakery!
Is your storefront a bakery? A coffeehouse? Both? Neither?
- Vines Bakery aims to be a storefront focused on quality baked goods with a coffeehouse atmosphere! Each day you will be able to purchase a variety of treats like scones, cookies, french macarons, muffins, and more made in house. The menu is constantly changing based on the season or Julianna's heart. We serve delicious, locally roasted pour overs and brewed coffee from Goldberry Roasting Company, but we do not have an espresso machine to create lattes, americanos, etc at this time. We also have loose leaf tea, chais, and local Buckeye Creamery milk to pair with your baked goods.
Can you make my wedding/birthday/party cake?
- Unfortunately due to the structure and capacity of our bakery, we are halting all cake orders at this time including wedding cakes. It has been an honor to create cakes for so many special events, but they will no longer be offered through the bakery. So sorry for any inconvenience!
Why might you be sold out of my favorite baked good?
- Vines Bakery is a small batch, artisan operation. This means we make each product by hand each day. This ensures you are receiving the highest quality product possible, steeped in love, and filled with intention. This also means that when we sell out of something for the day we can't replenish it. We encourage you to place an order via email to guarantee your favorite is in stock. Also for the consideration of our other customers, if you plan to order more than 8 scones or 1 dozen other products please order ahead! :)
Do you make gluten free/nut free/dairy free/soy free/allergen friendly products?
- Yes and no. Due to our shared equipment and production facility, we can not guarantee that our products are free of specific food allergens. We do our best to eliminate cross contamination and sanitize our equipment after use. We recommend anyone with food allergies not eat our products. However, many of our products are made without nuts, flour, dairy, etc by default. Please feel free to ask about any product and its ingredients if you are concerned about allergens!
Can I order something for my (bridal, wedding, baby) shower, graduation, office meeting, birthday, jump rope competition, coronation, rock climbing expedition, macrame party, Disney sing-along...
- Of course! We'd love to bake for you. Please be sure to give us as much notice as possible to ensure we are able to fill your request. For a large order, the sooner the better! Send us an email at email@example.com or click the "order" tab on this website. Our calendar fills up fast, but we will always try our best to accommodate you. Promise!
- Don't hesitate to stop by the storefront, send us an email, or give us a call if you have any unanswered questions. We can't wait to bake for you soon!